XACT Pure Glass Flat Roof Light
The XACT Pure Glass Flat Roof Light boasts a sleek aluminium frame design, and glass which sits flush to the edge of the frame. A minimalist alternative to a roof lantern. The roof light also sits level with the internal plaster line so it appears frameless from the interior of the home, creating an illusion of an open space, and allowing in maximum natural light.
Scroll further down for sizing information and more pictures.
- Thermally broken system
- Finished in a tough and long lasting polyester powdercoat paint
- 48mm overhang for a superior weather tight seal
- Install at 5° pitch for increased weather resistance
- Glass U value 1.2 to 0.47 w/m2k
- Extruded frame can accommodate double glazed glass unit from 20mm to 44mm
- Glass specifications vary according to size
ORDERING FLAT GLASS ROOF LIGHTS
We can provide flat glass roof lights in any size required for your project.
The lead time may vary from that shown, it depends on the specification.
We can also supply external walk-on glass roof lights using high spec glass and the same sleek frame design.